2010年9月3日星期五

Growth rates upward SEO - Part 1

Part 1 - The Yellow Pages are dead. SEO is reborn from its ashes. Obituary: The Yellow Pages liked died in 2010. Incident Search Engines: Internet. Took the road buggy whip, has found the big yellow book nirvana in the afterlife of nfl jerseybuffers and recycled paper. Oh, they can print some of the great books, but in reality only the representatives of the Internet and the people in phone booths in remote areas. Related news print advertising, will also include the soul in agony song, but it increases with the PRC and a special function in the world of advertising. Given the untimely death of Ledger, people can now find products and services through Internet search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Using search engines is faster than clumsy Flipping The Yellow Pages and black ink damage in full. Search engines are also more efficient in terms of determining the masses of useful information. And there is no spam on the stack and move. And so between the golden age of SEO, Search Engine Optimization, the Holy Grail, the darling of the internet marketing community! Like the mythical phoenix in ancient Greek tradition, SEO rises from the ashes of nfl jerseythe Yellow Pages and print advertising. But SEO is not just a concept yet. We have an informal poll and asked people if they know what is SEO. Then they ask if they know what Paris Hilton. Guess who's coming to mind. 04:10 reproduce. Also in 2010, I often find myself explaining what people SEO, but this is not Paris Hilton.
Oh yes, I get the basic concept (SEO, not Paris Hilton), when I explain. Put your website on the home page of Google. Ok, fine, but the real problem is when entrepreneurs still do not understand why it is important to your business. Google schmoogle, why do I care? Recently I was talking to a client company owner you start your ad campaign. I wrote the content of your site and is aware that the page be very important to your company because he knew he wanted his URL in his press releases. Now keep in mind that this company has no physical location.

He said he wanted to send postcards and brochures. I knew I had an advertising budget in good health and a kind of marketing, so naturally, I also start a campaign optimization for search engines to your website. He understood what SEO is yes, it makes people find your site. But the online advertising (SEO) is not only important for him. Not that he would not have the budget or do not work for me. His mind was set on postcards and brochures. Here was their priority.
Well, no skin of my back, but let me get this out there immediately. Starting a website, but not on-line advertising is hung like opening a store, but a poster! No one will find you your business or website! Fortunately, I feel better! This is especially true for a virtual company with no physical location as yours.

Well, it's a smart guy, the other successful companies, all are from the old school. What I think is stunned that he knew it was important to have a website, and I knew he would act in such a way that people go to their website, but could not see the value of Internet marketing. I had seen this problem ever been in my office in Hollywood SEO Seo.com: a debilitating mental block that I call SEO! After a lot of nfl jerseys curiosity about me, I decided to make my mission in life is to find a cure for mental block SEO. I searched high and low search engines, of course. Finally, my research was by chance that I stumbled upon a discovery.

没有评论:

发表评论